Sunday, June 26, 2011

Prayer Line

Heavenly Father, I Come to you As Humble As I Know How.  I Confess My Sins, Those Known & Unknown.  Lord, you Know I'm Not Perfect & I Fall Short Every day Of My Life.  I Just Want to Take Time Out to Say Thank you.  Thank you for your Mercy.  I Have More Bills Than Money But Thank you for My Home, Car, Food, Life, Everything I Do Have.  I Realize That this Life I'm Living Is Full Of Trials & Tribulations But Thank you for Not Putting More On Me Than I Can Bear.  Please Send This Prayer to Every 1 in your address book & The Next Time you Get Ready to Complain, Tell The Devil you are A Blessed Child Of God & you Have More to Be Thankful for Than to Worry About.  We Must Go Thru The Storm to Appreciate The Sunshine!  This is a test to see who has more followers...Jesus or Satan.  If Jesus, forward to people, if Satan close the email!  God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your  favor.  If you believe in God send to people.

 This is Dedicated to my spiritual mom Debora Thompson,Thanks mom for this prayer~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment